Thursday, December 25, 2008

Here are the two Christmas cards I made and sent this year - the pocket card I did in two colors - this one is Always Avocado and Rose Red and the other one was Night of Navy and Bravo Burgundy. The other card is Night of Navy and Whisper White. I like the simpleness of them, and I think they tell the story of why we have Christmas. Like I said in the previous post, I didn't get them all sent out, but I hope you enjoy seeing them here anyway. I love to make cards, and although I also love making scrapbook pages, I usually have to push myself to do the pages. Like just about everybody I know who scraps, I have boxes and boxes of pictures just waiting to find a home on a special page. Maybe when I get old?????? lol
I will really try to post more often - it's not like I don't create cards and such, I just forget to take pictures and post. I will post a picture of my family when we return from Great Wolf Lodge in Sandusky, Ohio in early January! That's our Christmas gift to each other and is fast becoming the highlight of the year for all 15 of us. And now that Christmas is here, the kids are now asking "how many days to Great Wolf"?
May God bless you all with love, good health and safety. Talk to all later, Sassy Shirley
By the way, my friends can email me anytime at shirlnort@charter.net .... if you have written and I have not responded, I have been unable to access my gmail accounts for some time.

No comments: