Sunday, May 30, 2010

I'm ba-a-a-a-ck ....

Surprise, surprise, surprise ... I cannot believe I have let this blog sit idle since last July ... chalk it up, once again, to being busy, sick and oh yes, basically lazy. I am going to try again to keep up - if you are a regular, email me to keep me posting my cards and other stamping/scrapping creations.
My daughter Amy from Pennsylvania was here last weekend for my Grandson Alex Coffey's graduation ... Amy and 5 of her 7 kids stayed with us then Gwen, the oldest girl at 10 3/4 stayed a few more days. It was fun but these old folks are used to just the two of us and it was an adjustment along with a LOT of fun. Now it is quiet again, and I really miss them all. I am putting a picture of Eleanor, the youngest at 5 months old -- where it ends up on this post is anyone's guess ... I have so much to learn on how to do what I want to do with this blog. I am hoping someone on my VC Rocks group will do a class on blogging .... hint, hint .... but anyway, what a cutie pie ... as are all her sisters and brothers.
I am also adding some pix of Alex's graduation and the FETCH Formal (FETCH is the homeschooling group here that my 3 local grandsons and their parents are involved in. For a time I taught stamping classes but ran into a scheduling conflict - I really enjoyed doing that! Hope they end up where I want them .... lol ... The pix of the Formal include Alex, his older brother Josiah who graduated last year, and Maigen, his girlfriend who also graduated this year. Very nice looking young kids, huh!!! Also pictured is my daughter Pam and hubby Craig with Alex at graduation and his classmates. Some of the homeschoolers from our FETCH group decided to graduate with other friends' groups, so they ended up with just 6 graduates this year. Nice looking group and the ceremony was great!
Well, that's enough for now ... later, I will post some cards and more pix of what I've been up to these past few months. For now, keep stamping - or maybe get started!!! It is so much fun and so rewarding!

No comments: