Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Here's 3 cards for the SNS challenges tonight ... Challenge #1 was to make a card with "winged things" ... so I chose to use the butterfly in the SNS set In His Time.  Challenge #2 was to use a "red flower" ... so I used the SNS set Love Blooms.  Both these sets were designed last year by my good friend Chris Dickinson for SNS. The 3rd Challenge was to use a cuddly animal and since I need a birthday card for a sweet little girl who loves bears, it was not a problem.  I used a long retired set I have from Stampin' Up!.  All papers, inks and accessories are from Stampin' Up!.  If you have any questions, just ask ... right now, I am going to post this and get to bed as it's after midnight ... and my eyes keep trying to close.  Hope you enjoy the cards ... nite nite all and may God Bless you.

Challenge #1: Winged Things SNS61RP1  
These butterflies were embossed in black on vellum, cut out and colored with SU Markers.  I love to emboss on vellum then color!  Can you tell????


Challenge 2:  Red Flower  SNS61RP2  

Challenge 3: Adorable Animals  SNS61RP3

 

This shows the inside of the card - it is folded in a way so it folds in and the card closes nicely but opens in a burst of balloons and confetti and presents.  Just added a little extra something for my little friend.  

No comments: