Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Thursday

I know, I know, it's been a while ... life's been kinda crazy .... basically good but crazy.

Here's a few items I made for a challenge - hope you enjoy them.  Be sure to stop back on Saturday for our VC_Rocks Blog Hop .... with Big Shot our theme!

For this card I used all Stampin' Up! products:  cardstock: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, More Mustard and Always Artichoke.  I so love the Peace Within stamp set and it seemed perfect for these colors.  I used the Extra Large Decorative Label to punch out all 4 colors of cardstock and layered them (I cut the 3 layers underneath in half and stacked) - added Always Artichoke Brads and More Mustard 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon and added some Always Artichoke extra color with the Color Spritzer Tool (my friend Ellen K got me to spritz!!)

This 6x6 page is my cutie pie youngest granddaughter Ellie - I am soooo far behind in my scrapping of my own girls let alone all the grandchildren - I take gobs of pictures and just store them until I need one - it would cost me a mint and a half to have even the good ones printed!  Plus, of course, all the pictures I took and printed before I got a digital camera!   But that's beside the point, huh .... This page uses the same colors except for Not Quite Navy instead of the Always Artichoke.  Can you tell I love layers???



Don't forget to check back in on Saturday for the Blog Hop.  And who knows, I just may even post something tomorrow too!  Take care, hug your family and God Bless, Shirley

No comments: