Friday, June 10, 2011

Surprise, it's Friday !!

Ha ha ... surprise, I'm here again.  Here's a card I made using a bunch of punches - which I do so love to use!  Stampin' Up! has so many versatile punches!  I made it as a sample for a swap, but ran out of time and didn't get to join the swap, so thought I would share it here.  The school colors for the graduate are red and black so this worked great!  Hope you enjoy ....

And here is a little treat for the graduate - a candy bar with a gift card!  I don't have the info handy for making this, but if you want it, just comment here or send me an email at shirlnort@yahoo.com     I made this as a Make 'n Take for our group and thought I would include it here with the grad card.


 

Once again, remember to stop back tomorrow (Saturday) for our VC_Rocks Blog Hop featuring the Big Shot.  See you tomorrow!  Hugs, cherish your family and God Bless, Shirley

No comments: