Sunday, September 15, 2013

Chalk Talk in Midnight Muse and Gumball Green

Today brought the beginning of the NASCAR Chase Race ... and is now in a rain delay. Hopefully they will get it in tonight so the teams can go back home .... but time will tell.  So for now I am kinda watching for updates while I take care of some other things.  Just in case you don't know, I live, breathe and love NASCAR ...

My card today once again uses the Chalk Talk stamp set and Framelits - along with our Honeycomb Embossing Folder for the background.  I added Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon, and used Midnight Muse, Gumball Green and Whisper White cardstock.  For a bit of emphasis, I stamped the word "something" by itself in Midnight Muse ink, cut it out and attached over the same word on the larger image.  Also for emphasis, and just because I really, really like to do this, I embossed the green tag with Clear Embossing Powder and Versamark. I used one of the stamps from Creative Elements Stamp Set for the little green image on the blue tag.
 
i hope you enjoy viewing my cards - I sure have a lot of fun creating them.  Today I made several Step Cards - watch for them on my blog in a day or two.  Now I want to get one of them ready to mail to my sister in law in Alaska for her birthday!!  Take care and God Bless, Sassy Stamper Shirley

No comments: