Friday, September 20, 2013

Honeycomb Hello

Been a couple of days - had such a busy, busy week for some reason.  And I still have tomorrow with the Home Tour here (get to see almost 20 old homes in their glory ... and Sunday is a trip up to Gaylord.  

Here is today's card - hope you like it ....
 
I love using all of our Embossing Folders - they just add just the right amount of detail to a plain card. This card uses the Honeycomb folder, Daffodil Delight c/s (sorry it looks dark, had bad lighting).  I added a Whisper White oval cut with the Ovals Collection Framelits that I stamped with Daffodil Delight and Basic Black using a couple stamps in the "Oh Hello" stamp set.  The yellow 'ribbon' is the Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape and I used a retired black polka dot ribbon.  I also added a few rhinestones and one of my favorite toys to play with, the Buttons and Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds and Clay - instead of coloring the clay, I used a black marker on the white buttons.  So simple .... 

Hope you have a great weekend - will post again as soon as I can.  God Bless, Sassy Stamper Shirley

1 comment:

Debby said...

Awesome, job, I love that embossing folder and finally got it.
angel hugs
Debby