Friday, May 23, 2014

What's Shirley been up to ....


Welcome to my little blog spot once again .... I thought I would share with you a card and some info about what is going on with me.  

So without further ado, here's my card for today ... 

 
Just a simple card that can be used for many occasions.  Supplies I used include: 
Stamp Set; Flower Shop
Cardstock: Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Versamark
Accessories: Fancy Fan Embossing Folder and Big Shot , Pansy Punch, Clear Embossing Powder and Heat Tool, Snail Adhesive

I always have a box (or two) filled with cards made without a sentiment, ready to be used for whatever occasion arises.  For me, it works ... sometimes I make cards especially for certain people and sometimes I use these that I have made up ahead of time ... depending largely on my time and ambition and mental creativity.  Of course, I tend to copy lots of card ideas I find online and that I receive from swaps, changing colors and sentiments, etc. most of the time.


A lot of my friends on facebook and elsewhere have asked me what is going on with me the past year or so since I have not been active on my blog ... so I will tell you .... 

After about 18 months of suffering with sinus stuff and not feeling well at all, and the doctors either not knowing what to do, prescribing meds that I don't want to take or have in my body, or wanting to do surgery, I decided to listen to my daughters and some friends and give essential oils a try.  What a blessing they have been to me in several different ways!!  For one, I was having problems getting to sleep and staying asleep at night, and I found lavender oil has taken care of that for me!  Two, I have had a rash most of the time for about 4 years and several doctors didn't know what to do (except keep it clean and dry, etc, etc.), and I found tea tree oil is working wonders for me.  And about my sinuses, I have been using some oils and I have not had problems since.  Miracle of miracles!!  I am sooo happy.  In fact, I was so pleased with my successes that I decided to be a doTerra Consultant. There are many companies selling oils out there, but it is very important to be sure you are using pure oils, which I have investigated and most are not. 

If I can be of any help to you regarding doTerra oils, using oils for your home and family, please let me know ... mydoterra.shirley@gmail.com .... and as always, my Stampin' Up! email remains stampershirley@gmail.com  for any and all of your Stampin' Up! wants and needs.  

Life is good .. no, life is very good and God is Great!!
I pray you are having a great and blessed day, Shirley

No comments: