Thursday, July 14, 2011

Baby Boy

Hello on Thursday evening ... I just got home from a very enjoyable evening listening to a large group of high schoolers playing fiddles at our Summer Concert Series at the Amphitheater - it was so nice to spend a few hours outside in this beautiful weather.

Tonight I am sharing a card I made for my beautician who had a baby boy recently - I will see her tomorrow for the first time since and wanted to take her a cute card .... so I came up with this one.  It uses several retired products - but the cardstock is current SU - Bashful Blue and Whisper White.  The paper is called Splash and retired back in 2006 ... remember, I am NOT a hoarder, just a saver ... the onesie stamp is from a 2004 stamp set (A Little Love).  Sometimes the oldies are just the right stuff to use, but I am really loving so many of the new products in the new 2011-2012 Idea Book/Catalog!!  And now, we are getting a hint from people at the Stampin' Up! Convention of some awesome new things .... can we all say WOW!

Anyway, hope you like this simple little card - I think I may make a few more in blue and pink .. and yellow and green ... to have on hand.

So for tonight, sleep tight and I will try to post again tomorrow.

God Bless, Shirley

1 comment:

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Hi Shirley,

these are awesome, I'm so sorry I missed this class, I've missed so many this year. But whether you made them Robin's way or your own, they are still gorgeous. thanks for sharing.

hugs,